jueves, 21 de febrero de 2008

Top 5

Adivinen:

  1. If I did have a tumor, I'd name it Marla.
  2. She's gone! Oh my God! She used me. I was used. I was used! Cool!
  3. Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
  4. Well, Clarice - have the lambs stopped screaming?
  5. Last night, Darth Vader came down from planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't take Lorraine out that he'd melt my brain.

un bonus track:

How happy is the blameless Vestal's lot! / The world forgetting, by the world forgot / Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! / Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd.

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

1.- Fight Club
2.- Mmm... no sé suena a película como las de Dude where's my car
3.- Batman
4.- no sé
5.- Back to the future

Iam dijo...

1.- simon
2.- naah no esta tan simple
3.- simon
4.- ??
5.- simon

Anónimo dijo...

1.fight club
2.sepa
3.batman
4.silence of the lambs (obviamente el silencio de los inocentes)
5.back to the future

Niña Incubus dijo...

solo me se el de el silencio de los inocentes...

xk?

u.u